Makes a Difference
Flexibility & Support Like No Other
Our real-world solutions create immediate business value by optimizing your yard, dock and warehouse logistics, all while offering the flexibility of integrating with your current business systems and a variety of technologies, as well as scaling effectively for businesses of any size.
From Start to Finish,
Full Professional Services
4SIGHT™ provides three categories of professional services so you receive a turnkey solution:
These services include:
- Business Analysis: Captures the functional requirements and design of the software enhancements.
- Program Development: Generates code for software enhancements.
- Data Interface: Designs and develops required data sets to interact with existing necessary systems (WMS, TMS).
- QA Testing: Ensures the software enhancements work as designed and in conjunction with the rest of the application.
- Documentation: Updates application documentation such as User Guides, Training Guides and Administrative Guides.
Hardware Installation provides the support required to perform installation and configuration of the equipment at each location.
These services include:
- Project Management: Manages the project and provides status updates to all parties associated with the project.
- Solution Architecture: Designs detailed solution architecture associated with the overall solution. The solution architect performs engineering studies at the sites and ensures the configuration of the solution is properly done.
- Implementation Engineering: Provides detailed support to set up and configure the application to support your facility’s requirements.
- Training Services: Provides the user and administrative training required to support the implementation.
- Go-Live Support: Provides the necessary on-site and off-site support.
What Makes 4SIGHT a Leader?
Our Market Comparison
Is Easy to Use
Our intuitive graphical user interfaces make the system simple to train new users on.
Is Operationally Focused
We start by reviewing your business operations and focus on using technology to support process efficiencies.
You can take advantage of only the solution – or solutions – you need, and you can incorporate additional solutions seamlessly in the future as your needs change.
Knows Your Operation
Our company has been manufacturing loading dock and door equipment for over 60 years. Our 4SIGHT team brings years of experience in and around the logistics supply chain.
Provides a Total Solution
We provide all the services, software and hardware to gain you the greatest operational efficiencies and make your project a complete success.
We make it easy to work with us, no matter your needs.
Our software implementation methods are flexible to work with your business processes. Our pricing varies based on our software as a service (SaaS), a cloud-based subscription.
- Instead of buying the software outright, you’ll pay a monthly fee for the entire 4SIGHT service throughout the time you need it.
- This is a great option for forward-looking companies, as more and more software applications are being developed for the cloud.
- End users will access the application on the cloud using the browser on their PC, laptop, tablet or other device.
- There are unlimited seat licenses.
500,000 in paint were destroyed because of a “lost” trailer? Find out what happened when a cold snap froze the paint on a trailer missing for 2 days in the yard and how 4SIGHT Yard Management could have averted this real-life disaster.Read the Story
Our Unique Approach to the
4SIGHT’s implementation process has been refined to keep the timeline short and get your new system up and running as soon as possible. We have two main options:
Option 1: Turnkey and Full Implementation
- 4SIGHT provides a turnkey price and delivery for each facility
- 4SIGHT provides all services, hardware and software based on the mutual SOW
Option 2: Customer Enabled
- 4SIGHT creates an implementation training plan jointly with your project team
- The typical implementation process:
- Sites 1-2: 4SIGHT leads and the customer implementation team shadows
- Sites 3-4: The customer team leads and 4SIGHT shadows
- Sites 5 and beyond: 4SIGHT is available as needed and provides remote support
Schedule a Demo
Experience 4SIGHT Logistics Solution in Person
We’d love to hear more about your facility’s needs and show you 4SIGHT in action.
Send Us Your Questions and Comments
Fill out the form below and a 4SIGHT specialist will respond quickly.